Monday, May 18, 2009

How did this all happen?






My life revolved around SCHOOL. My classroom where I was the teacher and the classrooms I sat in as a student. I spent most of my time scrapbooking, watching TV, reading, and visiting with family. The most important person in my life was my dog, Penny. AND I had decided that I was going to be a fulfilled woman without a MAN or CHILDREN of my own. Sure I enjoyed men and definitely innocent flirting so why not let my girlfriends sign me up for Make Friends Online? (www.makefriendsonline.com/) What is the harm in making friends with guys from other countries? You never have to meet them and you can have an adventure without leaving your computer! So the madness began... As I have never had a shy bone in my body I immediately made friends with about 10 guys from across Europe. It became so complicated I had to make post-it-notes for each of them and attach them to my hutch!!!! After about a week I had decided that four of the guys where rather interesting and we might have a REAL connection. Don't get all excited... I was still just in this for FUN and had no intentions of ever meeting them REALLY in person. Well the decision was just too hard - I enlisted the help of the entire faculty at my school! LOL As the days passed two men stood out to everyone. One was an AVID reader, great conversationalist, and very open-minded. The other was a non reader, quiet, and opinionated! hmmmm..... who stole my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment